Monday, February 22, 2010

Eastern State Penitentiary

I got an opportunity to visit Eastern State Penitentiary the other day. I have been wanting to visit for sometime but just never had the time. Although I was expecting this place to be creepy, it just simply wasn't, it felt more like a ruin. Since I went in the winter, they only have guided tours. I guess they would be concerned with someone being stuck in the building and freezing to death (it is quite cold in there) I plan on going back when it is warmer and doing the self guided tour.
I love old buildings. There is obviously a lot of history in there. Well here are some images- enjoy!



















2 comments:

craig said...

Very cool Rob. A friend of mine is going soon, I think next week. I have to work tough. Interesting shots.
Craig

websites directory said...

thanks for the nice blog :)