Monday, July 06, 2009

Kelly & Jason 6/26/09

Kelly & Jason traded vows at the CHILDRENS GARDEN in the CAMDEN AQUARIUM which is where the reception was as well. In spite of less than good weather forecast, we had a great day! The rain held off until late in the evening and gave us some dramatic Philadelphia Skyline shots!

I was looking forward to this event becasuse of the shark tank- it was everything I had hoped it would be- Videography was done by Steve Williams of PERSEMPREVIDEOS, he also used an old Canon film video camera- should be a cool video! HERE is the Video by PerSempreVideos.

To see the rest of couples images click HERE.





































1 comment:

Jody said...

Ohmygosh those are Incredible.
I love their setting too! I always wonder what makes a person pick an unusual place to get married.
And you have to admit the Camden Aquarium is a very unusual place lol.
But it worked! Your work is such an inspiration to me =)