Thursday, June 04, 2009

Melanie & Jason Wedding

We did Melanie & Jason's Wedding last Sunday- inspite of the threat of rain, it was a beautiful day. Melanie & Jason said their nuptials at THE PENNINGTON UNITED METHODIST CHURCH in Pennington NJ to a packed out church. Then we headed over to the reception at THE BELLE VOIR MANOR in Bensalem Pa where music was provided by THE GFORCE BAND which had the crowd up and dancing as Andrew from STOMPINGBREAD PRODUCTIONS and I documented the event.
It was a pleasure working with Melanie & Jason and are hoping they are having a great time on their honeymoon! You can see the rest of their images HERE.
































4 comments:

Hussey Photography said...

Rob!
These are awesome!!
Great work!
I'm always a fan!!

I love how they had sparklers to welcome in Melanie & Jason! Cool Idea!!!

-Tim

Medina Photography said...

Thanks Tim, I appreciate it!

Jody said...

Oh yeah! Sparklers are a Great idea!

I love your tilt on that photo too..brilliant =)

Your work is so inspiring to me!

Jody

Hussey Photography said...

No prob Rob!
I really like your work!
i'm always looking at your stuff as inspiration :)

Rock on! If you ever want to collaborate, let me know!

-Tim