Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jennifer & Colby Wedding

What a great start to a great weekend. Saturday was Jennifer & Colby's wedding at the PHILADELPHIA HYATT. The couple chose to see each other before the ceremony (something I wish all my couples would do) We had Colby stand outside in anticipation of his Bride to be's tap on the shoulder- The emotion that was captured in moving- I almost cried myself!
The love they share did not stop there and was expressed all evening long. Isis Petrie of POSH EVENTS LLC and her two awesome assistants, Malakeia & Jenelle had all the details handled and kept everything running smoothly (as if we should expect anything less from POSH EVENTS!)
Working along side was Chris from VIDEO BY LOUIS ANTHONY and the DJ rockin the house was Sam Catrambone from CENTER STAGE ENTERTAINMENT he was actually spinning records! That is harder than pushing some buttons on a laptop. Jennifer & Colby- Have a great honeymoon!
Their Gallery can be viewed HERE











3 comments:

Isis said...

What an amazing wedding Rob. As always I love the images you captured. I miss them already!

Colby said...

These pictures are beyond words!! Rob, you have born talent and a very good eye. Hats off to you man!!! These pictures not only captured images, but emotion as well. Thank you for making one of the most important days of my life memorable.

Colby Turley

Walter L. D. said...

What a beautiful day. Colby, Cassandra and I wish you and Jennifer the best. God knows that you deserve a lifetime of happiness. You and Jennifer look so good together. These pictures are amazing. I am so glad you were able to find your good thing my brother! Thank you for allowing us to be a part. We love you both.