Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth Day Wedding Etsy Finds

It's a nice day for a "Green" Wedding... In honor of Earth Day, here are some awesome "green" wedding day finds. Favors, gift boxes to hold your money gifts:) hair "bouquets" and even wedding gowns. Click the link below the pics for more info on how you can get these eco friendly goodies for your wedding.

Happy Earth Day!

♥Lara




bohbonsoapco.esty.com



NaturalBridals.etsy.com



TheBumbleBeeStudio.etsy.com




estiloweddings.etsy.com

1 comment:

CHRISTINE HUMPHRIES THROCKMORTON said...

Hi Rob and Lara!

Can't wait to see you Monday and (FINALLY!) order my album! Love the new "Etsy finds" posts! As a proud Etsian myself, I patronized as many Etsy shops as I could for wedding stuff. I bought thank-you notes, decorations, soaps, and bridesmaids' jewelry on Etsy!

Have a great weekend,
Christine