Thursday, December 04, 2008

A great new product


I have been working on this product for sometime and now it is available for release. This is bar none the best light bag on the market. As a matter of fact, it is the only one like it on the market. Most bags are designed for either carrying the light-stands and another for carrying the heads- Then you have to get to your location, spend time putting them together and then break them down. 
Wedding photography just doesn't allow that much time. I developed the bag to allow me to quickly set my lights up and equally take them down and be ready to move on to the next scene. It takes me literally seconds to pull the lights out and stick them where I need them and vice versa. 

Please email me at medinaphoto1@msn.com or call me at 856-524-5269 for more information. There is a pre-order price that is only available for a short time- Be one of the first to get this time saving, labor reducing bag.

www.thelightcaddy.com

2 comments:

rgallant said...

Fabulous product Rob!!! Good luck with the release! :)

KamilaHarris said...

omg this is pretty great! if you don't mind I'd like to share this on the forum I frequent, www.digitalweddingchat.com