Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wedding Season will start soon



Wedding season will start soon and we are very excited! We have been blessed with great clients so far this year and really look forward to working with each couple. 
Still working on High School Senior's though. Actually I need a few people to shoot as samples, so if you are a High School Senior or know a High School Senior that is local to the Cherry Hill area (camden & burlington counties), I will shoot up to 3 High School Seniors' sessions for free. Contact me for details.
One of our recent clients is actually a very gifted artist and while browsing her blog we found a "simpsonized " version of herself.   It is pretty cool, you just upload a picture of your self and let the site do the rest  http://simpsonizeme.com/ - I love that!

Here are Lara and I. Now if the Simpsons just put me in an episode as a photographer, LOL!

Have a great day and check back for wedding images for 2008!

No comments: