Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy.....so busy!

Well I just got back from visiting my best Friend in San Antonio and got to do some site seeing. I went to the Alamo, remember the Alamo? Hah Hah, I know I am corny, hey but that is what makes me...me. We also went down to the Riverwalk, which is pretty interesting. I kept saying, ohhh I could have a Bride & Groom stand right there, ohh right there, I could shoot it from this angle, that angle... lot's of photo opps there. So if any of you San Antonio Brides have not found a Photographer yet, keep in mind- I Do travel.

OK, well now that I am back I have a very full plate! Lots of things to do. I will be doing a bridal show on August 19th at the Camden Riversharks Stadium- come out and see us if you can.
Well got to run, off to New York city to do an e-session in Central Park.








No comments: